Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / On the search for a Sci-Fi CP

On the search for a Sci-Fi CP

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / On the search for a Sci-Fi CP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jeangilbert
    Participant

This could be the start of a great CP relationship. I am willing to work hard for you as you will for me.

I believe in the ‘Sandwich Effect’ : start with commendation- then a healthy layer of honest critiquing- topping it off with more commendation.

I am looking for a long term critique partner. I am happy to send you a sample of my work to see if we would suit. Even though my genre is science fiction, I would be happy to critique YA, fantasy, thrillers, and such.

I write light science fiction action/adventure novels with a tad of romance. They are equally split between plot driven and character driven. Here is a sample of what I am working on at the moment:

Shifter blurb:

Sharra Lane has never belonged. For twenty-four years she has played it safe that is, until she is recruited into a mysterious organization called Vault Agency.

For those at The Vault, fixing the past for the betterment of the future is a weighty responsibility. When Sharra is added to their tight-knit egotistical ranks, trouble begins to follow her, and tempers fly. First a mugging, then beaten by thugs, followed by a mechanical malfunction and death threats: Sharra faces them all with growing fear.

For someone from within the Agency doesn’t want her there.

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

bookworm452
    Participant

Hi.
    I would be willing to read a sample of your work! Although I’ve never critiqued before, I’ll try my best if we ‘suit’!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.