Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / Read one or more post-apocalyptic shorts and offer feedback

Read one or more post-apocalyptic shorts and offer feedback

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / Read one or more post-apocalyptic shorts and offer feedback

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

shahw1
    Participant

Hello critters/beta readers.

I have a few post-apocalyptic shorts I’d love some feedback on, if anyone has the time to help me out that would be much appreciated.

For one story (The Dead Party – A Dark Yet Humorous Tale) I’ve been thinking of writing a new ending for it, for some time, so you could help me with that. All suggestions gratefully received.

Other than that, I have two other stories. One (Slow Burn) which I haven’t looked at in years but know it has legs with a little reader love (more thriller/horror), and the other is a monologue (Journal Of Decline) of a woman and her baby living in the aftermath of nuclear war. All stories are post-apocalyptic in very different ways.

Anyone out there fancy reading through a couple, one, three, please let me know at shah wharton at gmail dot com Many thanks X

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.