Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Reader wanted for romance

Reader wanted for romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Reader wanted for romance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jennypig
    Participant

I am looking for someone to do a quick read of the first 20,000 or so words of my adult novel. As of right now, I would consider it “adult,” but I have some of the “erotica” bits written as well, but don’t need those read just yet so they won’t be included in this reading. Please message me if interested.

george
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a third novel in a trilogy that I’m writing at present and need a CP.
    Also I have the 2nd novel, ‘almost’ ready for the publisher. I’m begging for someone to look at it. The 1st novel, Rising from the Ashes is already published and was an Adult Romance. I’m excited that it’s out there and had a couple of CP’s give me excellent suggestions. The second novel is more ‘erotic’ than the first because it involves a young girl trying to run a scam on the heroine of the 1st novel. She gets involved with a biker gang, so there is a lot of ‘brutal sex’ involved as they force her to perform this scam. But if you would be willing, I would be overjoyed to have someone give me some suggestions.
    The third novel is at about 30K words, and needs some CP suggestions. I was originally planning NO SEX in this novel, but it is a love story and I’m debating that at the end, when the young lovers (college students) finally get married, they ‘might’ take a trip to the bedroom.

I have already critiqued 3 other works people have submitted for grammar, etc. I would love to take a look at yours. contact me at georgepark1@att.net

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.