Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Searching for a long term CP for YA Contemporary Fiction

Searching for a long term CP for YA Contemporary Fiction

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Searching for a long term CP for YA Contemporary Fiction

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kmlittrell
    Participant

My name is Krystal and I am currently working on a YA novel. I completed my first chapter last night and I am now working on outlining and writing chapter 2. I am looking for someone who would want to become long term Critique partners/buddies. I’ve had a few people read my chapter before it was complete and I have changed a lot and added a lot. I am inspired by writers like Rainbow Rowell and Morgan Matson.

I would love someone who is currently working in the same area I am. I would love to read sci-fi and fantasy, but I’m not really in to those topics so I’m not sure I would be much help.

If you would like to talk and discuss things before committing to being long term CP’s I would love that. I am also available during the day and night as I am a stay at home mom so I have plenty of time for concentrate on reading and writing.

Please feel free to email me at: krystallittrell@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.