Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / searching for multiple CP's for YA fantasy novel

searching for multiple CP's for YA fantasy novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / searching for multiple CP's for YA fantasy novel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ladyfreesoul
    Participant

I’m looking for people of all critique stages, though keep in mind I don’t have much experience with critiquing. I will do my best however, and I won’t skim through any parts or half-ass it, and hope that you can do the same for me. I have a lot of time, as I am a stay at home mom. The people I know in person haven’t followed through, i don’t know if it’s because they looked at the first chapter and ran because it was so horrible(i hope that’s not the case :'()or just don’t have the time. But I just want honest feedback and look at everything as only help that will make me better 🙂

A simple, vague synopsis: my novel is about a girl who finds herself in a world where ‘Gods’ (they go by another name) have manifested as humans too much, and the humanity has corrupted them. One ‘god’ in particular poses the most threat. She is separated from her best friend, and determines that in order to save her, she must restore the balance of this world first. It’s the first book of a trilogy.

A chapter or even two every week would be good with me, though if you do have all the time in the world and want to exchange faster, I’m open to that!

Message me for my email 🙂

chucknoland
    Participant

Hi Nikki, my CP and I would love to hear from you. I sent you a message in your mailbox.
    Thanks!

crystal
    Participant

Your story sounds interesting! I’d love to take a look. My story is also young adult/fantasy so we may be a good match. I’ll send you an email ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.