Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking a CP for a YA Fantasy

Seeking a CP for a YA Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking a CP for a YA Fantasy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nagashree
    Participant

Hello, everyone!
    I’ve just finished a YA Fantasy novel (at 90K). It’s like Harry Potter meets The Sword in the Stone. I’m in the process of editing it myself. I’m looking for an experienced, long-term critique partner who can help me out with plot holes, scenes and characterization problems and pacing.
    I’d love to swap a few chapters for a trial run. My novel involves lots of Sword fighting which may be violent. I hope to build a lasting partnership with someone who’s not only frank and helpful but also honest and insightful. Hopefully someone with experience too.
    I’m new and I’m still figuring out how it works here. I am open to YA and I wouldn’t mind giving feedback on Fantasy and Mystery novels. Do message me if you are interested.
    Thank you 🙂

zwegersmel
    Participant

Hello Nagashree!

I’m a brand-new member to the site and group, but I am also looking for a long-term critique partner in the similar vein and genre of novel. Yours sounds very intriguing and I’d love to exchange samples to see if it might be a good fit! My upper-MG/YA fantasy is 54,000 words, a Morocco-inspired adventure about a girl, Namira, who can wield the sands and a sword.

I have writing and critiquing experience from college and non-fiction publications, and am eager to foster a positive, encouraging, and supportive relationship to grow as a writer!

Please let me know if this is of interest to you, and I hope we can make something work 🙂

Melanie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.