Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking a CP for a YA sci-fi/adventure novel

Seeking a CP for a YA sci-fi/adventure novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking a CP for a YA sci-fi/adventure novel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kaymarie687
    Participant

I graduated a little under a year ago with a degree in screenwriting, but my first love is writing novels. I’m currently working on a project that I’d like to really shape into something. It’s a sci-fi adventure novel focusing on a girl who loses her brother and ends up taking his old job for a classified organization in Bermuda. When she discovers there’s more to her brother’s death than she realized, her and a team of alike-minds team up to uncover the secrets the organization is hiding.

I have experience working and analyzing plot, character development, story arcs, and progression. I’m good at talking out problem points and brainstorming ways to attack the edit in a way that strengthens the narrative. I would like to team up with someone with similar experience if possible. I am interested in reading other YA genres from romance all the way to fantasy. If we could work together and set deadlines to motivate each other that would be ideal to keep up revisions.

If you’re interested or want to exchange a couple chapters to see if we’d be a good fit, you can email me at kaylamariemaurais@hotmail.com or send me a private message.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.