Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Seeking a CP for Historical Fantasy

Seeking a CP for Historical Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Seeking a CP for Historical Fantasy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

catbake
    Participant

Hi everyone! I have a historical fantasy novel of 91k words about a world in which people afflicted with a vampire-like illness are forced to become slaves in exchange for the blood that sustains them. The main character is a monster herself, Adina, who champions for the rights of her kind and tries to record her story in order to give herself a voice.

babydoll3
    Participant

Hi! The little bit of your story you put here sounds very interesting. I am also looking for a CP. I’m writing a young adult novel based on a young woman who finds out that she is the one person who can save the love of her life who is a shifter. She has to decide whether to sacrifice herself so that he can live or search for a myth that might be their only hope.

bookgirl
    Participant

Are you still looking for a partner? If so, there’s a summary of my book on my profile. You can message me if you’re interested in exchanging first chapters.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.