Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Seeking a CP for humorous YA fantasy

Seeking a CP for humorous YA fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Seeking a CP for humorous YA fantasy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

katiefs
    Participant

Hello,

I’m hoping to find a critique partner for a YA fantasy novel. It’s a bit whimsical and humorous in tone, sort of in the same vein as Harry Potter. It’s about 85,000 words. I’m a newbie when it comes to this sort of critiquing, but I would appreciate any sort of feedback, whether it’s a quick read-through or an in-depth critique. And I would be happy to return the favor. If we hit it off, it would be great to form a long-term relationship with a CP or group of writers to go to with future projects!

If you are interested, please message me and I can send a synopsis and some chapters! Thanks so much!

joni
    Participant

Hi
    I have been beta reading, CP and copy editing for 7 published writers for about 3 years now. I know I have something to offer and I love fantasy. I write myself but I’m riddled with passive writing and Omni pov that most publishers don’t want. Since I can’t get published myself I enjoy being part of other peoples dreams. E-mail etienneblackfeather@yahoo.com
    Hugs
    Shari

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.