Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking a critique partner for YA Contemporary novel

Seeking a critique partner for YA Contemporary novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking a critique partner for YA Contemporary novel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

webchairwarrior
    Participant

Hi guys! I’m new here, and I’m on the look out for a critique partner for my second novel. I’m currently heavy into rewriting, and would love to do a chapter swap with someone. I’m interested in reading/critiquing any genre of YA, doesn’t have to be contemporary.

If you’re interested, let me know, and I will send you a short blip about my novel to help you decide.

sabrina14
    Participant

Hi! I am new here as well. I am currently looking for a CP for my first novel YA Paranormal? I am in the processes of rewrites as well. I know the Paranormal isn’t for everyone so it may not be your cup of tea… It’s about witches and a family curse if that is something that might interest you? If so I’d love to know a bit more about yours to better decide if it’s something that might interest me.

maryestlin
    Participant

Hi! I am also new here and looking for a crit for my contemporary YA novel and would love to do a chapter swap with you. Are you interested in doing regular feedback or more one-time feedback? Let me know!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.