Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Seeking a critique partner

Seeking a critique partner

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Seeking a critique partner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sherry Foley
    Participant

My name is Sherry Foley. I’ve written for 7 years, the last 4 very seriously, and my day job in now writing. 🙂

I write romantic suspense, contemporary, and have a YA that I’m making progress with.

I have a publisher who will be putting one of my books on B & N.com in February and I’m quite excited.

I would love to find a CP who is serious about being published and who would like to trade weekly to keep up accountability.

Thank you for your time.

-Sherry

Jean Lauzier

I’d be glad to trade critiques with you. I gotta get this WIP whipped into shape and ready to go out the door. 🙂

Message me with details as to what you are looking for in a critique and we’ll get busy. Include an email addy or you can email me at jeanlauzier @ gmail.com (Take out the space.)

Looking forward to working with you…

shoebrera
    Participant

Hi, Jean,

I have difficulty manuevering this site. Finally found you again.

Go ahead and send me your 1st chapter. I do in-line critiquing with opening and closing remarks. Be sure to use the email addy you want me to send it to. Send it to shoebrera@myway.com and cc to shoebrera@gmail.com. Sometimes I have trouble with myway mail because my laptop needs to go to the PC doctor.

I’m looking for inline crit and general comments. Well, actually, I’m looking for any and all help I can get. 😉

I’ll send you my 1st chapter tomorrow, (This is Thursday.)provided I get your email in my contacts correctly. The delay is because I have to take it out of Scrivener for Windows and put it in Word 2003 to mail it. Or I can copy/paste it into the body of an email. Your choice.

Looking forward to seeing this masterpiece.

Deanna

Jean Lauzier

Hey…

Mom arrived unexpectedly on Thursday and didn’t leave until Sunday afternoon so I’m just getting back t the puter. I’ll email you soon.

Jean

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.