Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking beta and editor for YA urban fantasy

Seeking beta and editor for YA urban fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking beta and editor for YA urban fantasy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nighttimerose
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a beta reader or two who could help me with my YA urban fantasy SECRETS IN THE WOODS. It is a completed novel at 72,000 words with seventeen chapters. I would love to create a good relationship with someone as I have several other novels in the works and this one is part of a larger series.

A blurb about the piece:

Someone, or something, is taking girls from around the woods behind sixteen year old Eleanor Price’s house. During the first abduction Eleanor is attacked, but left bleeding on the ground. Yet, no one believes her about what she saw. Of course they wouldn’t, not with her mental health problems – two years locked up in Bellevue mental hospital. That leaves Eleanor with only one choice. She must find out who, or what, is taking the girls and why each time another girl is taken she is attacked. Her fight for the truth will break apart her world as she discovers the real reason she sees impossible things like dead girls and unicorns. She’s a witch.

rebeccabarray
    Participant

I’m still in the early stages of my novel, but am looking to be a BR to help others and widen my knowledge base. If you’re interested, let me know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.