Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / seeking beta readers for an adult paranormal suspense novel about angels

seeking beta readers for an adult paranormal suspense novel about angels

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / seeking beta readers for an adult paranormal suspense novel about angels

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

gracecampbell19
    Participant

I’m seeking beta readers for my 80,000 word novel. I’m in the revision stage and would love feedback about any flaws and inconsistencies.
    Below is a brief description:

In trouble for questioning God, Archangel Cary has ten days to stop an alliance between the two forces of fallen angels, or be exiled from Heaven. But the fallen aren’t his only obstacles. Cary’s inner darkness that got him into trouble with God is growing, pushing out his angelic nature. Now Cary is capable of lying, killing, and lusting after humans. The fallen leaders know this and want him to join them, sending their scouts to tempt him and coax him into doing blasphemous things.

Just as Cary begins to worsen, his old ally, guardian angel Rachel Jennings, comes to his aid. They team up to defeat the fallen leaders and help Cary redeem himself to God. As Cary and Rachel struggle to defeat the fallen and protect Rachel’s human charges, which the fallen begin to target, Cary’s inner darkness gets worse as he falls in love with Rachel, when sex for angels is one of the biggest sins. Rachel is asexual like all angels, but the longer she deals with Cary, her angelic nature begins to bend, and she finds that she just might love him back.

As the days tick by, Cary will have to come to terms with his feelings toward God, the fallen, and himself before he can finally defeat his long-time enemies, who are closer to meeting and joining forces every day.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.