Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Seeking Beta Reader(s) for Contemporary romance / Romantic suspense

Seeking Beta Reader(s) for Contemporary romance / Romantic suspense

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Seeking Beta Reader(s) for Contemporary romance / Romantic suspense

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jesireland
    Participant

Hi,

I’m seeking beta readers for my contemporary romance / romantic suspense, currently at about 95K words. I’m busy with edits after a recent beta read, but I hope to be finished by the end of November and would love a fresh set of eyes (there might be a few inconsistencies due to the latest edits).

The story revolves around a woman seeking revenge for her mother’s murder, and follows the “second chance” romance with the man she loved and lost twelve years ago.

She’s a badass bail enforcement agent. He’s the owner of a mixed martial arts gym. Their story unfolds in the present and through a series of flashbacks to their teenage years.

Anyone interested in taking a look? I’d be more than happy to send chapter one before you make a final decision and, of course, do a swap.

Thank you!

roshmendis
    Participant

Hey there! Your plot sounds super interesting, I’d love to give it a read! I’m also in the process of working on a novel, the plot of which revolves around a HIV+ homeless man living in an era where the disease is severely discriminated against, and it explores his experiences with life & ultimately what becomes of him. I’d be game to give critique partnering a go with you if you’re still in need of partner 🙂

jesireland
    Participant

Hi Rosie. Sent you a PM 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.