Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Seeking beta; Romance, Drama, Angst; 80-100 pages

Seeking beta; Romance, Drama, Angst; 80-100 pages

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Seeking beta; Romance, Drama, Angst; 80-100 pages

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

k-s-morgan
    Participant

Hi, everyone! I’m looking for a beta reader for my new book. I’ve recently published my first one which is called Until Hell Freezes Over – you can take a look at the sample chapter so you could see my style and realize if you would be willing to work with me http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TBX4EYK

My new book will be shorter – approximately 80-100 WORD pages. I haven’t thought of an official description yet, but here is a brief one:

Konrad is a successful businessman and a well-known collector. He has a lot of money but he’s restless, unable to settle down. The painful incident in his past has left him cold and suspicious toward every woman he encounters.

When he finally chooses to marry weird and quiet Faye Lewis, though, their problems don’t disappear. On the contrary — Konrad still can’t get rid of old doubts and irrational anger, so it might be impossible for him to build a future with the woman he loves and not to lose her because of his insecurities. Faye loves him, but everyone has their limits.

There are no particular warnings — just a cold, closed off, sometimes assholish male and a patient but strong female.

I’ve just started it but I write pretty quickly. I’d really appreciate to have someone who would show me my mistakes and tell me what they think of the plot and the characters.

Thanks in advance!:)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.