Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking Betas and CP's for Erotica short stories

Seeking Betas and CP's for Erotica short stories

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking Betas and CP's for Erotica short stories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

karissalayton
    Participant

Hi there,

I realise that this is a more general platform, but I’m eager to make some connections with Betas and CP’s as soon as possible. Each story will be between 4000 and 5000 or so, and thus far all planned are of a female to male set-up, simply with different settings applied each time.

I am a well practised CP myself, so if you are seeking someone to look over your work (even if its a longer title) my areas are: Fantasy, Adventure, Gothic, Dystopian, Sc-fi, Thriller, History, Fiction. But am open to hearing of others.

If you simply want to be a Beta you are most welcome!!

I just want to have fresh eyes to look over my work before I hopefully take it to the next stage. Thanks for reading, please get in contact if you would like to more, to get involved!

Thanks,
    Karissa

fancybitts
    Participant

Hi there. I am also seeking a cp for erotic stories I am working on. Maybe we can help each other.

FancyB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.