Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Seeking CP for Adult High Fantasy

Seeking CP for Adult High Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Seeking CP for Adult High Fantasy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

brittanyslair
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m looking for a critique partner, primarily for my adult high fantasy novel. I am currently going through a major rewrite (on chapter 8 of 14), after which I will be sending 20 pages to an agent I pitched to in May.

I plan to begin the querying process in August or September and would therefore love to begin working with someone as soon as possible.

In addition to my novel, I’d love to swap short stories, flash fiction, and any other prose. I’m not, however, interested at all in poetry. I love fantasy, though I’ll read just about any genre except Christian. I’m also not fond of romance, though I’ve read a few here and there for ARCs, reviews, etc.

I’d prefer someone who is pursuing traditional publishing, though this is largely so we can sympathize with one another in the process. Self-publishing writers are absolutely welcome to reach out to me as well.

I’m hoping for someone who can exchange 1-3 chapters per week, either by Google Docs, .docx, or PDF. I have Scrivener, so I’m happy to provide whatever format you’d like.

If you’re interested, please respond here and/or email me: brittany[at]brittanyslair.com. If you’re up for it, we can have a trial run of sorts, sending a chapter or so to one another for test feedback.

Thanks all, and I look forward to hearing back from one of you fine ladies!
    Brittany

missyd
    Participant

Hi Brittany,
    I see you posted this a little while ago, so I’m not sure if you’re still looking or found someone. I would be interested in swapping a chapter or so as a test run.
    I am working on revising my Fantasy/Paranormal/NA novel. And am looking to go the transitional route. (I figure I can always self pub as a back-up, lol.)

Let men now if you’re still searching and we can go from there!
    Cheers, Missy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.