Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP for Contemporary Mixed-genre Novel

Seeking CP for Contemporary Mixed-genre Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP for Contemporary Mixed-genre Novel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kaebender
    Participant

Seeking feedback for my almost 170k-word contemporary mixed-genre novel with elements of Action, SciFi, Paranormal (not horror), Mystery (not murder), and a bit of Romance (but not sappy). I have quite a bit of critique and editing/proofing experience. I’m willing to exchange a full read or broken into pieces if you prefer. Kae

kathleenquinert
    Participant

Hi Kae, I am new to LWC but have been writing and critiquing for years. I do have a website but it is still under construction but might give you an idea of my writing http://www.thewritersdesk.com.au I would be happy to critique your novel and would love for you to have a look at the first 50 pages of my latest as well. If you are interested please email me at kathleenquinert@gmail.com You can also find me on twitter and facebook.

love2write1973
    Participant

Hello Kae, I also have a mixed genre novel, of paranormal ( not horror), romance (hot and steamy), mystery (murder) novel. I am new to LWC and would love to have a look at the first 50 pages of your novel and for you to have a look at mine. If interested please email me at laurelyoung@rocketmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.