Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for contemporary princess novel

Seeking CP for contemporary princess novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for contemporary princess novel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cassandraharley
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m looking for a CP to help with my contemporary princess novel. It focusses on Princess Felicia ‘Lissy’ as she is revealed to the nation as the secret princess. However she also deals with a stalker, bullying and mental health issues. I’m open to critiquing anything YA, and I was thinking a chapter or two every week.
    Thank you, I’m looking forward to working with you,
    Ellie

Anonymous

Hey Ellie,
    I’d love to CP your work, it sounds interesting. I’m doing a novel about a young woman who is the next oracle for her people. She has to learn to lead and to use her gift so she can give her village sovereignty from the empire that starves her people. I write about a chapter a week. Let me know if you want to work with me.

beberose89
    Participant

If you need an extra CP, because I feel the more eyes the better, I would love to work with you both as well. My novel is coming of age, young adult. Topics regarding the performing arts, socialites, dysfunctional parents, and childhood friendships are prominent. It is gritty at times and there is some Rated R content, but I am simply exposing the tribulations of what a girl goes through when suffering from a difficult childhood and bad influences; however, it is a funny book. Let me know if you’d like to swap some pages and see if it is a good fit. I am willing to work fast if you are. My email is biancolina89@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.