Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Seeking CP for Contemporary Romance

Seeking CP for Contemporary Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Seeking CP for Contemporary Romance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

amb333
    Participant

Hi! I’m looking for 1-3 critique partners for a ~77k word m/m contemporary romance. It’s steamy and a little quirky. It has been beta read and I’ve been told by both readers that they found it funny.

My schedule is very flexible. I can swap feedback quite often. My strengths as a CP include: finding plot holes, big picture notes, giving direct feedback (though I’m a big believer in the compliment sandwich), showing vs. telling, how to deepen POV, etc. If you’re looking for someone to double check your commas, I’m probably not your girl haha.

If you think we might be a match, let me know what you’re working on! I’m happy to critique any pairings (f/m, m/m, f/f) as I write all of the above. As a note, I’m best suited for contemporary manuscripts.

-Alexandria

chazzack
    Participant

Hi,

I’m working on a romantic suspense right now. I have a lot complete, but I tend to jump around. If I get an idea for a chapter, I write it even if I’m not at that point yet. The first 3 chapters are done, the 4th incomplete and the 5th and 6th done (just to explain). Would you like to trade the first 3 chapters?

chazzack
    Participant

Hi,

I’m looking for a CP as well. I’m writing a romantic suspense. It’s still a WIP, but I’m ready to share some chapters. Interested? Reply here or please email me at gwynplum.com.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.