Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP for light fantasy

Seeking CP for light fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP for light fantasy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m looking to swap monthly for now, probably just chapters at first. I am working on a second draft of a 2014 Nanowrimo story. I write in slices of life for my characters, for the most part. You can find some of my writing at my web site (linked in my profile).

I read most everything, and I’m especially fond of romance. I’d love to write a romance myself, and have read many books on the subject. But then I sit down and dragons appear.

I am new to critiquing, but I am good at spotting typos and grammar issues (it’s the nature of my work as a transcriptionist).

ldnewton
    Participant

Hello Wildflower 😀 I have a currently Fantasy WIP I’m working on with romantic elements and, BTW, I happen to LOVE dragons. Could you tell me a bit about your story? What you are looking for in a critique partner, or how in depth you’d like the critiques to be?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.