Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP for Non-sappy Romance

Seeking CP for Non-sappy Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP for Non-sappy Romance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kaebender
    Participant

Seeking feedback for my almost 79k-word contemporary mixed-genre novel with elements of Romance (between a scientist and a cop) and SciFi (gene therapy). I have quite a bit of critique and editing/proofing experience. I’m willing to exchange a full read or broken into pieces if you prefer. Kae

Hi Kae,

I’m new here and saw your post. I write “non-sappy” as well, at least I think so, ha ha. I read all sorts of fiction and romance, both historical and contemporary, including Diana Gabaldon and Susanna Kearsley. Your work sounds interesting, and I’d give it a try if you like. I’m told I was a born English major, and have done a little critique work for a friend that did eventually self publish, and sells a few copies every month. My own writing… I’ve written two “fat books”, both in the revise and edit stage. I’m looking for help with my first one, an historical that transitions from seafaring to a Southwestern– it’s historical with strong romantic elements. Not erotica, but I don’t shy away from things. I’ve edited out a couple hundred pages following all kinds of online advice, and I really need help to take it to the next level. If you’re interested, maybe we can swap a couple chapters to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.