Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Seeking CP for Romance Novel

Seeking CP for Romance Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Seeking CP for Romance Novel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

josieann
    Participant

Hi! I’m currently seeking a critique partner for my upcoming romance novel. The book tells the story of a young woman who bonds with a young male, who suffers the same illness (renal failure) as she does. They agree to help each other due to their own selfish agendas, but develop feelings for each other as time goes on. I’m open to doing trial runs, as well giving critiques to others. I’m approximately 69% done with the third edit of my book. I’m new to critiquing novels, but not new to critiquing. Throughout my college courses, I was required to give in-depth feedback and critiques of screenplays to my fellow classmates. I’ve never let anyone read any of my work before (other than my screenplays), so this is a big step for me; but a step I’m now ready to take!

maggieway
    Participant

Hi Josie-Ann,
    Your novel sounds interesting and I would love to read it! I love a good honest romance novel and would be more than happy to read and critique honestly without bias.

My book has some erotic elements, would you be open to reading it?
    I am new to critiquing novels myself but I have started using YouWriteOn recently so I am getting a good taste for it.
    If erotica is not your thing I totally understand.

Cheers,
    Maggie
    http://maggiewayauthor.com

josieann
    Participant

Hi, Maggie,

Erotic elements don’t bother me at all. If you’d like, I can private message you my email address and we can discuss the details further.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Josie Ann

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.