Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP for Short Story Erotica

Seeking CP for Short Story Erotica

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP for Short Story Erotica

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shand
    Participant

So, I’m looking for someone who is willing to critique my erotica stories. Most of my stories consist of three parts, each around 5000 words adding up to about 15000 per story. I have done some critiquing through scribophile, but as much as I loved the atmosphere there, I felt it wasn’t the right place to find critiquers for erotica since many believe the focus should be on the romance. I’m hoping to gain a lot more experience critiquing myself and would like someone who who’s roughly in the same genre as I am (I love erotica, historical romance, and paranormal romance) and who’s had experience (either reading or writing) erotica and knows what to expect from a typical Amazon “Bundle”. I’m hoping to find a CP for the long haul, one who will be willing to grow with me when I decide the time is right to switch from short story erotica to erotic romance novellas and novels. Let me know if you’re interested.

phrasia76
    Participant

Hi Shand,

I just saw your post. I would love to critique your erotica stories. I write historical romance (the steamy kind!) so I was happy to see you include that in the sub-genres you read. I have two short stories myself at the moment that I need some critiquing on, so if you’re interested to see whether we might fit, please email me at phrasia76@gmail.com.

Cheers,
    Euphrasia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.