Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP for Time-Travel Romance set in 1920s

Seeking CP for Time-Travel Romance set in 1920s

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP for Time-Travel Romance set in 1920s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sandy12
    Participant

Hi! I am looking for someone willing to help me polish my novel. It’s finished, and I’ve been querying it but was told by an editor I needed to go over it with a fine tooth comb.
    The novel is part time-travel caper, part romance, set mostly in the 1920s. If you’re interested in seeing more, just message me. I’ll be happy to swap chapters with someone. I read just about any genre and have some experience in beta reading.

annemarie64
    Participant

Hello! Your book sounds interesting. When you say “go over it with a fine tooth comb” are you talking about line edits, like for spelling and punctuation? Or reading for character consistency, plot holes, etc.?

laucon
    Participant

Hi Sandy. I would love to be critique partners and beta read this work. I myself am looking for a beta reader/critique partner for my historical novel taking place in 18th Century London about a coffeehouse and a woman who works there. Would you like to exchange?
    Lauren

Safehaven13
    Participant

Hey Sandy
    I would love to see more of your book it sounds very good I just got done with my first book that I need help with. It’s a romance time-travel. You can e-mail at bowesleslie@bellsouth.net

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.