Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Contemporary Fiction

Seeking CP for YA Contemporary Fiction

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Contemporary Fiction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey there! I have a completed manuscript 58k~approx, the story is about mental health/depression/suicide. Not necessarily looking for someone to critique the whole thing in one go, just work with me on a chapter or two as I go along.

I’m at the stage of preparing to submit to agents and are needing to do a re-write following some feedback about the writing not being at a publishable standard (from an agent).

I’m not new to critiquing but I’m new to CP arrangements. I’m open to any YA books, but probably wouldn’t be too helpful for sci-fi stories.

characterfanatic116
    Participant

Hi there! I’m really into the themes you mentioned, and tend to write literary/realistic YA (some set in the past, some not). I’d love to critique your MS one chapter at a time, or however you like. I currently am querying agents for my literary YA novel about a teen boy with a disabled brother and alcoholic father trying to escape a small town, but I also have a fantasy novel that deals with PTSD, mental illness, combat, etc., that I’m editing. I’m not a fantasy writer by any means though, and like you I’m not really into sci-fi. This fantasy novel is really only fantasy because it’s set in another world.

Check out my profile if you like and let me know what you think!

Erin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.