Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA contemporary

Seeking CP for YA contemporary

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA contemporary

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

iddym
    Participant

Hello! I recently joined this site and I am looking for a CP to swap chapters with and perhaps eventually the whole MS. I prefer to swap with another contemporary or romance. Fantasy and Sci-Fi really aren’t my thing so I’m not sure my advice would be valuable. My novel also contains language and controversial material so I don’t want to partner up if that stuff is offensive to you. I am just starting the second round of revisions so it is not 100% right now. I really want someone that can focus on my characters, voice, pace, etc…Thanks! I look forward to partnering up!

fromthebench
    Participant

I am interested in swapping chapter by chapter. I also write contemporary YA. For for disclosure, I am male if that matters to you. I have done this a couple of other times with other female writers and it did not matter to them. I have started another book, but have had writers block. I thought that it would never happen to me as in the past I have been a prolific writer. If you are game, we can swap chapters. This will hopefully get me writing again. If it does not, I will have to switch you to a different book, but if that happens it will be at the beginning. You can let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Robert

karis093
    Participant

Hi! I don’t if you’ve already found someone/aren’t looking anymore, but I just joined and am looking for someone to swap chapters/full MS of my contemporary YA with. It also has slight language and I some controversial material.
    Let me know if you’re interested!

iddym
    Participant

Karis093, I would be interested. Please email me at nwmeinhardt@gmail.com and we can talk.

karis093
    Participant

I just emailed you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.