Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Fantasy

Seeking CP for YA Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Fantasy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chucknoland
    Participant

Hi, I would love to have a CP to share chapters and swap ideas, tips, critiques, etc. I’ve only written about 5 chapters so far so I’m looking for someone who is basically starting new or just started not long ago. That way we are pretty much in line with each others journey. I’m a member of Writer’s Village University where I’m part of a group of writers, some self-published, some seeking to be. I do about 3-5 chapter reviews a week so I’m familiar with critiquing and I’m always nice and encouraging ( I’m a writer too so I know how hard it is to put yourself out there on the line. ) Please let me know if you would like to swap a chapter with me and we can see if we are a good match. Thanks!

sarahaspen
    Participant

Hi, I’m writing my first novel of a proposed trilogy, a paranormal romance. I’m working on Chapter 11, with each Chapter between 12-16 pages long. The writing has slowed down a bit since the kids started back to school ( they are doing virtual school online from home), but I’m still tweaking the schedule and routine to fit in as much writing as I can. I’ve had the first three Chapters critiqued by a very helpful, if busy, partner, and find that these critiques help me to improve not only those chapters but my current writing as well. So, if your interested in exchanging a chapter with me please let me know and I will message you my e-mail. Thanks!

chucknoland
    Participant

Hi sarahaspen,

Sure, send me your email and we can exchange chapters. My story is YA-Fantasy (probably more scifi than fantasy, but superhero type stories are usually listed as fantasy sub-genre. We can exchange chapters and maybe do a review for each other, that way we can decide if we’ll be good for each other.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.