Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Historical Adventure

Seeking CP for YA Historical Adventure

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Historical Adventure

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

melaniehopkins
    Participant

Hi there!
    I’m new to LWC and was wondering how to begin but here goes I’ll jump right in.

I am looking for a CP for my YA Historical Adventure. I am working on the second draft and am basically looking for some feedback and motivation to get on with it. The story is set in the ancient Mediterranean world about 900 BC. Yes, I know – hardly fashionable – but I have tried to give it a kind of fantasy vibe where you pick up on the world as you go along. And there is murder, temples, sinister priest and priestesses, mystery, intrigue.

If you are interested let me know. I’m committed to do this. I have dabbled in critique before on various online forums but my main qualification is, I think, years (and years and years)of enthusiastic reading.

Thanks!

chrisk13
    Participant

Hi Melanie,
    Sounds like a fun read. My WIP is an Irish fantasy with major Irish mythological elements. Please email me at chriskellywriter1@verizon.net to talk more about exchanging chapters.
    Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.