Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Mystery/Thriller Novel

Seeking CP for YA Mystery/Thriller Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Mystery/Thriller Novel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

silvericum
    Participant

I am a newbie who is looking to share pages with another writer for a novel about a new disease and child kidnapping. I would be able to swap chapters at least two or three times a month and would love to get critique! I am about 5 or 6 chapters in and am open to any suggestions or changes!

Synopsis:
    A boy named Marco has just lived through a tragedy, his sister has been kidnapped! He set outs on a quest to rescue his sister and sets out to New York City. Along the way, he meets a waitress named Brooke with a little sister as well. He rescues them from their abusive father in exchange for information on a gang that is rescuing children from a pharmaceutical company. They happen upon headquarters and are taken captive by the gang leader. A girl named Wolf who had lost her brother a long time before, they set out to find what really happened to their siblings and why the children are being taken in the first place.

mann
    Participant

Hi,
    The plot for your books seems really interesting, I would love to swap a few chapters with you. I am writing a novel about children with mental illness who get trapped in a government facility. If you still need a CP I would be glad to help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.