Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Paranormal

Seeking CP for YA Paranormal

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Paranormal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Please PM me if interested.

Title: The Shield Legacy

Mankind has been protected for thousands of years- but it comes at a terrible cost.

For 17-year old Jemma Rose, Gainesville, Florida’s an ordinary town, full of everyday people where she’s lived an all too average life, until now.

During an annual trip floating down the river with her two best friends, Jemma’s world becomes turned upside down when someone makes an attempt on her life. Lucky for her, she’s rescued by Zack, a knight in angel armor, who informs Jemma that she’s a Shield, a half-mortal, half-angel descendant of the archangel Gabriel, put on earth to protect humans from the Watchers. Now that both the Watchers and Jemma know her true identity, they won’t stop hunting her until she’s dead.

Forced into hiding and discovering a world she never knew existed before, Jemma becomes a rope used for tug-a-war between the Shields and Watchers where she must make a choice: to take her rightful role as a Shield or risk losing the lives of everyone she loves.

My young adult novel THE SHIELD LEGACY, complete with 70,000 words and is told in a first-person narrative, in the tradition of Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and Fallen by Lauren Kate.

terribleutopia
    Participant

I can’t PM you because you’re anonymous, but your story sounds awesome and I absolutely loved the Hush Hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick! If you’re still interested go ahead and PM me but here’s some basic information- my story is a 75, 000 word paranormal novel called Death’s Touch.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.