Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA retelling of Wizard of Oz

Seeking CP for YA retelling of Wizard of Oz

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA retelling of Wizard of Oz

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello!

My new WIP is a Wizard of Oz retelling set in space. Since I’m going back to college in a few days, I won’t be able to get it finished as fast as I might like but I would love to get critique feedback and encouragement on finished chapters. I’d be willing to critique pretty much any genre but if you are working on an ongoing WIP as well, we’d be an ideal fit. Bonus points if you’re working on a retelling as well! A few lines of description below.

Selene didn’t want to kill the Empress of the East but in order to get home after being swept up in a desert storm she had to. Now with the other three Empresses of the galaxy after her, she reluctantly hunts down three misfits of the Empire with the guard of the Empress of the West looking over her every move. Selene only wants to get home but three evil empresses and a looming prophecy might just stop her.

Just message me here if you’re interested in working together and I’ll get back to you!

xaviira
    Participant

Hi! I’m working on a sort-of retelling of the Wizard of Oz as well, also set in a science fiction setting! I’m working on polishing it up right now, and I would love to swap chapters and work together!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.