Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA romance novella

Seeking CP for YA romance novella

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA romance novella

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

taylormac
    Participant

Hi,

I’m currently working on a YA romance novella, I expect that it’ll be around 30,000 words when finished. I’m at the beginning of my work, only 6,000 words in.

Last year I self-published two YA fantasy and romance novels. One was a full length novel, the other a novella.

I’m looking for a CP that can help me with both big and small picture stuff; if the story is enjoyable, is there plot holes, does the story flow, how are my transitions, and dialogue. Things that stop a good story from being a great story.

I would like to trade stories and work with someone how writes and enjoys YA. I read all different genres, so it doesn’t have to be romance. I love fantasy, sci-fi and mystery. I’ve never been a CP before but I do know the makings of a good story.

Thank you,

Taylor

ellad
    Participant

Hi Taylor,
    My name is Jacky and I’m living in Spain. I was born in Brazil but moved to Europe a few years ago. I’m 25 and finished law school last year.
    I’m not published yet but I’m writing a YA, an Historical and some contemporany novels. I started them all but I seem to stop in the middle and start another one.
    I’m still fighting to get some discipline in this field. However I would like to help you and would be really happy to become your CP and share some ideas.
    I like to read fantasy, historical and thrillers but I truly love a good romance.
    Look forward to hear from you.
    Jacky

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.