Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Scooby Doo meets Welcome to Night Vale

Seeking CP for YA Scooby Doo meets Welcome to Night Vale

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP for YA Scooby Doo meets Welcome to Night Vale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

AuburnTomorrow
    Participant

Hello! My name is Auburn and I’m currently searching for critique partners. My book is an urban fantasy set in a suburban neighbor that is ruled by a demon queen, who sacrifices children at the end of every neighborhood event. However, a man is wrongly accused of murder and only a group of unlikely friends can save him before Halloween.

I’m looking for someone who wants a weekly critique schedule, who will swap chapter by chapter. The genre doesn’t have to match up with mine. I enjoy reading across every genre 🙂

xaviira
    Participant

Hi Auburn! I’m a huge fan of Welcome to Nightvale, and I would love to swap crits! My manuscript is a quirky YA about a teenage girl who escapes into a virtual reality video game when her parents threaten to trade her in for a less boring daughter. You can shoot me an email at janel.m.comeau@gmail.com if you’re interested!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.