Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP: NA Urban Paranormal / Horror

Seeking CP: NA Urban Paranormal / Horror

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP: NA Urban Paranormal / Horror

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bmkknight
    Participant

I’m seeking a crit partner for an urban paranormal novel with hints of horror. Novel is unfinished, but I would like a critique partner who could work me through both the drafting and revising processes. Ideally, this would be a reciprocated partnership, and I would offer critique and feedback to anything my partner is currently writing.

I do have one crit partner already, and I’ve worked with her for years, but need to bounce ideas off of and get honest, encouraging feedback from another creative mind. If interested, please check out my profile and reply here or send me a message.

Thanks!

writersherry
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Sherry and I am interested in exchanging. I write in a similar genre, and I like having at least 3 CPs at a time.

Since we all have different critique styles, I suggest we start off by exchanging three to five sample pages to see if we are compatible and go from there.

Email me: sherrysouleATatt.net if you want to chat. 🙂

bmkknight
    Participant

Sherry,

I apologize for never responding to this message or emailing you directly. Just after joining this site, I moved states and started a new career. It’s been quite a busy time. If you’re still interested, let me know.

writersherry
    Participant

No worries. I am finished with that MS, but have started edits on a NA Contemp Rom. Send me a PM and we can chat.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.