Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP/Beta for YA Dark Fantasy

Seeking CP/Beta for YA Dark Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP/Beta for YA Dark Fantasy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mcclanahan25
    Participant

I am working on my fourth novel – a dark fantasy retelling of the ballet Coppelia – and I am looking for feedback on plot and characters. It should be complete by the end of the month but I wouldn’t mind swapping some chapters now. I have never had a critique partner (for writing, anyways) and am looking for somebody/somebodies I can build a lasting relationship with. I have other books I will be finishing down the road, and this current book is book two of a ballet series. If you are okay with dark themes and possible graphic scenes and are also looking for a critique partner, please feel free to message me and we can swap some chapters and see what happens 🙂 You don’t have to write horror – I am open to all kinds of genres – but you should enjoy reading it if we are going to be partners.

ayasha
    Participant

hi, i am almost finish with my first novel, a YA/scifi. i am ready to swap a chapter with you and see if we can work together. i am good with plot, characters, and world building—having read thousands of sci-fis 🙂 i mainly need help with language. how can we swap chapters? by email?

haleycomments
    Participant

Are you still looking for a CP? A long time ago, I used to dance ballet, so I’m very intrigued by the premise of this book!

My novel is a multiple POV YA fantasy, and I’m also looking for feedback on plot and characters.

I’d be happy to exchange a couple chapters if you’re still looking for someone.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.