Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP/BR for historical novel set in 1700s London

Seeking CP/BR for historical novel set in 1700s London

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Seeking CP/BR for historical novel set in 1700s London

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

laucon
    Participant

Hey everyone. I’m looking for a serious beta reader/critique partner for my novel set in 18th century London. It’s about a young woman working in a coffeehouse. Would anyone be willing to critique and/or exchange work?

jen1
    Participant

Hey, if you’re still looking, I’d love to have a read. I love history and historical fiction. I’m quite new to critiquing, so if you’re happy for me to have a look or you want a bit of a chat, drop me a line on jensmith817@gmail.com.

Jenx

laucon
    Participant

Jen,
    Thank you so much for the offer. I had several beta readers read it and unfortunately it seems that I have a lot more work to do before it’s ready for additional critiques. I’m going to let this book sit for a while and later dive back in for new edits. However, I would love to keep your email address on hand if you ever want to critique this at a future date. Is that ok?
    Lauren

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.