Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Seeking CPs for Epic Fantasy

Seeking CPs for Epic Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Seeking CPs for Epic Fantasy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

maravalderran
    Participant

I’m looking for CPs for the first book in my epic fantasy series. If you like books with multiple character arcs and POVs, I definitely need you (think George RR Martin–that many characters). I’m definitely not afraid of tough critiques and am up for swapping. The blurb is below. =) I’m looking for someone who can get back to me on a weekly basis. I can do the same in return.

Seventeen year-old twins Ariana and Zelene couldn’t be more different. Zelene’s life belongs in the plot of a Lifetime movie, whereas Ariana seems destined to be Homecoming Queen. When enemy forces threatened after their birth, the girls were ripped from their homeworld and separated for their own protection. The twins have one thing in common: They have no idea they are part of a prophecy foretelling five powerful girls bringing peace to the war-torn worlds, but they are about to find out. The hard way.

When their enemies strike, the girls are taken back to their world and discover the ties binding them together. Rhaya has always had an uncanny knack for reading people, but can’t seem to unravel the mystery tying her to her new friend Isauria. For years, Isauria has been dreaming of Terrena, a girl living her life on the run in a magical world ripped apart by the tragedies of war, completely unaware that she is psychically linked to the world she was born in.

Zelene views them all with a distrustful eye, familial bonds or no, and can think of a place or two she’d like to shove the crown she supposedly inherited. When she learns that her long-lost twin Ariana has been captured by the rebels, Zelene’s attitude changes. She finds herself torn between her need to save the sister she has never known and her longing to run away from the responsibilities thrust on her young shoulders. She doesn’t know how she is supposed to go against an army of magic-wielding rebels when her own ability to manipulate the elements is still locked within her, but she doesn’t think she can trust the elders to rescue Ariana when it seems their medieval politics are what brought about the war in the first place. With all that is at stake, the answer becomes clear to Zelene.

Screw the worlds. She’s getting her sister back.

katesparkes
    Participant

Sounds amazing! I’m going to post a forum thread with my own request, if you’d like to take a look; mine is also epic Fantasy, but YA. If mine sounds like anything you’d be interested in, I’d be willing to swap a few chapters to see if we might be able to work together. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.