Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP(s) for YA Fantasy Adventure-Norse mythology

Seeking CP(s) for YA Fantasy Adventure-Norse mythology

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP(s) for YA Fantasy Adventure-Norse mythology

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

aliceliddell
    Participant

My novel is complete at 90,000 words. It’s called A Song Named Alice. There’s Norse mythology aspects as well as aspects from Alice in Wonderland.

Edwin often ignores the edges of reality around him. He takes a long time to think about the point of things, but when he finds a threatening letter on his bed the next night, he can’t ignore what’s around him anymore.

Asgard, part of the underground, unknown to the military, seeks to end the possibility for the greatest destruction to ever hit the world. To do this they need one thing from Edwin, his broken pocket watch.

Wonderland is the other half of the underground, even more mysterious than Asgard, but it wants the pocket watch for a much different reason. To them, if the world’s going to end, let it, just take over the godly realm that’s going to destroy their home in the process.

Everything’s at stake for Edwin. He has two choices that he can make, he can either run now and fight it later, or hand over the most precious thing to him.

Just when he’s about to take the latter, he reads a letter from someone he thought would never come back that rips his heart apart, but gives him the courage to face reality.

On the other half of the novel, All Father, leader of the Norse Gods, is trying to save his only friend, Pleasance, who is dying from a curse caused by Black Magic.

rarecameo
    Participant

Hi! I just joined the site and was looking around. Your novel sounds intriguing. I’d love to maybe critique some of it if you’re interested!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.