Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP/Writing Buddy!

Seeking CP/Writing Buddy!

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking CP/Writing Buddy!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jmosleytx
    Participant

Hi, everyone!

I’ve been writing YA since 2012 and am finishing up a novel that I’m hoping to query this year. I’d love to find an experienced CP/Writing Buddy that I can work with long term and bounce ideas off of. Ideally, I’d like to work with someone who is at the same stage I am with a finished (or near finished) novel who has been writing for a few years. If that sounds like you and you’re interested in exchanging chapters, let me know. I’d love to chat with you!

Thanks!
    Jennifer

brownamber
    Participant

Hi Jennifer 🙂 I too have been working on getting my novels published since 2012 and based off of what you’ve written, I think we’d be great critique partners. I’ve just finished up a YA romantic thriller and I’d love to exchange chapters with you. My goal is to begin querying by this June. I’m also looking for a long-term relationship. Please email me if you’re interested: brown.ambers@yahoo.com.

lcwalsh
    Participant

Hi

I finished my NA/college fiction novel( after many revisions/drafts) and am looking for one more beta reader to give it a read through before I start really querying it out… I’ve been a beta reader for a handful of people already and am looking to swap stories in a timely fashion. Please send me a message and we can swap emails/chapters to see if we would be a good fit.

Thanks-
    Lindsay

swoverby
    Participant

Hello – My young/new adult novel is about two “misfit” young people facing challenges in their lives. What I need is a beta reader. What is your book about?

brownamber
    Participant

Hi :)) Sounds good. My novel is about 18-year old Harper who can’t deal with her dad getting remarried and tries to break up the couple while they’re on vacation in Europe. If you’d be interested in swapping, please shoot me an email at brown.ambers@yahoo.com. I have someone currently reading/critiquing mine, so I can send my once she’s done. In the meantime, I can give yours a read.

brownamber
    Participant

Same for your Lindsay!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.