Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking Crit Partner for YA Everything!

Seeking Crit Partner for YA Everything!

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Seeking Crit Partner for YA Everything!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

writeobsession
    Participant

Hi All!

I am making a massive push to be prolific as a writer and self-published indie author. I am looking for a like minded individual who wants to be ongoing crit partners.

A little about me: I write YA and adult fiction (but I’ll set up a different thread for the adult stuff). I’ve got series on the go in YA sci-fi/dystopian and contemporary romance. In future I’ll be dipping my toes into fantasy as well. My favourite novels and ones I want to emulate in my writing are: Hunger Games, My Life Next Door by Becca Fitzpatrick, The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han and Transparent by Natalie Whipple.

My crit style: I prefer to swap whole manuscripts once I determine we’ll be a good match. I write very quickly (100k in 60 days) and it’s much easier for me to get the whole crit at a time so I can make changes. I only need developmental advice (ie. plot holes, character voices, illogical actions).

I’ve had quite a bit of experience being a crit partner (I currently have 2) but I need someone with a quicker turnaround. ie. under a month.

If any this sounds remotely doable, I’d love to hear from you. My email is lc.novel@gmail.com

Can’t wait to collaborate!

Lan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.