Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / Short Story CPs- spec, sci fi, fantasy, paranormal, YA, historical fiction

Short Story CPs- spec, sci fi, fantasy, paranormal, YA, historical fiction

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / Short Story CPs- spec, sci fi, fantasy, paranormal, YA, historical fiction

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sabrina Eads
    Participant

Hi. I am working on a short story project (one story per week for each letter of the alphabet). I am looking for someone who can give me honest feedback on these stories. This is not so much copy editing as it is developmental or structural editing/feedback I am looking for. Generally it’s under 7500 words per story, and at times I am just writing a flash fiction piece. I tend to write speculative or paranormal type stories, and most of it has an element of body horror to it. (Losing body parts, physics no longer applying to the body, etc.) I enjoy magical realism, ghost stories, myth, legend, and playing with all of those things in my writing.

As a reader, I am open to a lot of genres, though I am generally not into spy novels unless there is a genre-bend going on. Please message me if you are interested and propose a plan that you think would work for you. I am looking for weekly feedback when possible but at a minimum, monthly feedback via email.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.