Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / Short Story Critique Partner

Short Story Critique Partner

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / Short Story Critique Partner

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

cmcgowan
    Participant

I am looking for someone to exchange short stories with me. My stories are general “life” stories, no paranormal or true plot twists – just guts and grit (I hope!). I have a goal to publish another short story (or at least write one I really like) before I dive into my novel idea. Any takers?

I can exchange about once a month and it would be great to be on a regular rotation with someone. Feel free to message me or respond here.

khufukitty
    Participant

I’d love to help you. I’m currently working on a short story that I plan to enter into contests and need help working out the kinks. Planning a novel for later this year but want to work on some short stories to get back into the groove of writing.

Looking for someone dependable and also willing to “be on a regular rotation.”

Let me know what you think.

cmcgowan
    Participant

Sounds like a plan – how do we get started? Do we want to set a deadline to send each other our first story by? I don’t want to work with “hard deadlines” per say – but, I’m sure we are both anxious for feedback, too.

khufukitty
    Participant

I’ll send you a private message with my email address and we’ll go from there.

marianne

I’ve been looking for a short story critique partner, too. If either of you are interested let me know or we could start a critique group. It’s always nice to have a few opinions. Good luck.

koconnor
    Participant

If anyone is still looking for a short story CP, I would love to find someone (or several someones) to exchange stories with. My focus is science fiction and fantasy but I’m happy to read just about anything.

marianne

I’m still looking for a short story critique partner, if you are, too please let me know. Mine is a mystery, I’d be happy to read just about anything, too.

annstanleywriting
    Participant

I am looking for a short story CP, too. Not sure how many I will write, but I have a couple ready for critique and another that just needs a little more work. I would love to join the group, if you started one, or pair up with someone else. I write real life stuff, for the most part.

realist101
    Participant

I just joined and would like to share stories and help? I am Realist here, and on Fanstory.com as well. I write about many different things and particularly enjoy flash fiction? Susan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.