Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / So ladies, what are you currently working on?

So ladies, what are you currently working on?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / So ladies, what are you currently working on?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

laura
    Keymaster

I’d love to hear what’s happening in your writing world.

Kenra Daniels
    Participant

I’m not working on anything strictly erotic at the moment. The paranormal romance I’m working on has a high level of sexual tension, and may turn out to be erotic paranormal by the time it’s finished. Once I’m finished with the first draft, I have a couple of erotic romance short stories in mind.

twohorses
    Participant

That sounds like a good plan, Kendra, letting the first draft settle and still making words somewhere else. 🙂 I think Stephen King makes that suggestion in “On Writing,” to let a first draft sit at least six weeks if not longer. Always been helpful advice for me at least.

I’m working on mostly book reviews right now, but also several erotica short stories, all with a farm or rural setting. It’s pretty basic to write what you know (or can imagine), but hay season and buddy seat in a tractor can lead to some interesting situations.

It’d be interesting to hear what others in the group are working on if anyone wants to share.

kimberlyfdr
    Participant

I recently polished my urban fantasy novel to the point where I’m pretty much ready to start querying agents, so it’s time to concentrate on my next novel.

Today I finally outlined a little genderswap novella idea I had, so I am going to use NaNoWriMo to write up a first draft since it’s only 30,000 words as a first goal. Still haven’t found very many publishing houses that deal with the genre, but that’s not going to stop me 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.