Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Sorry, I don't write YA, but I'm still nice.

Sorry, I don't write YA, but I'm still nice.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Sorry, I don't write YA, but I'm still nice.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

toithomas
    Participant

I think I posted my request on the home page of this group by accident. I’m still figuring this out after only being active a few minutes. I noticed most people are writing and critiquing YA. While my current story may appeal more to that target audience that all my others, it’s not my genre. However, I do read some YA. In any case, I’ve pasted my request below in what I hope is the right place.
    Thank you.

I’m looking for a critique of a sequel I’ve written. I am actually curious as to how the story comes off to the reader if they haven’t read the first one. This current manuscript is a second draft so editing is needed, but that’s not my main focus right now…
    Also, based on past experience, I should let you know that my manuscript contains religious elements, though it is not religious fiction. The first book was a new take on paranormal romance with heavy sci-fi and fantasy influences. The second book isn’t as romantic.
    I’ve critiqued before but am still new to it. I limited myself to 1 critique every 30 days. Grammatical and technical edits are not my strong point, but character development and plot structure are. I’m open to critiquing anything that’s not too graphic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.