Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Wanted: Critique Partners/Beta-Readers [Reward Enclosed]

Wanted: Critique Partners/Beta-Readers [Reward Enclosed]

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Wanted: Critique Partners/Beta-Readers [Reward Enclosed]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

ABOUT:
    +I’ll write almost everything from Fantasy, SF, Dystopia, Young Adult, Romance, Horror, SteamPunk, and so forth. Excluding erotica.
    +I write novels, short-stories, and the occasional flash fiction.
    +I write slowly, meticulously. Expect month-long gaps between chapters, stories, etc. I also run an online writing community full-time, so that keeps me occupied.

SAMPLE OF MY WORK:
    “I began mute, like all babies of this world. So my first language was through my hands. It was also my last.
    I don’t remember the accident, but Mom said that I … slipped. Dad won’t say anything about it. He just stares into nothing, his fey colours circling around his pupils like laundry in a washing machine. It’s like a blinking cursor or a loading screen. It’s like someone blanked the tape.”

REQUIREMENTS:
    +I do use strong language and adult themes.
    +I do expect feedback, not compliments. I don’t care if you liked or hated it. I want to know how the writing could be improved (i.e. tell me what words are awkwardly chosen or what characters feel unrealistic).
    +I reserve the right to discontinue the relationship if your feedback is not constructive or practical.

FIRST REWARD:
    +I will review you first, before you even read my writing. I will review the first 300 words of your novel or short-story.
    +Then, once I’ve reviewed you, I will send you my writing for your critique.

CONTINUED REWARD:
    +I will return any feedback that you deliver, matching it word-for-word, within forty-eight hours on your own writing.
    +I review chapter by chapter or story by story.
    -I only review fiction-no poems, songs, chick lit, erotica, or non-fiction.

+This page is the best way to contact me: http://www.facebook.com/MelindaAtlas
    +You might have to “Like” the page to message me through it.
    +If you prefer, you may also contact me through TheLitWit@hotmail.com.

laura
    Keymaster

GREAT wanted ad! Love it!

Anonymous

Thanks, I hope that it works. 🙂

xaenyth
    Participant

Sent you a msg. 🙂

Anonymous

I am still interested in connecting with more partners. Any takers?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.