Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / We’re from all over!

We’re from all over!

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / We’re from all over!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

quinnykins
    Participant

This community is growing so quickly and I already see a lot of people from all over. Where are we all from? I’ll start!

Born and raised in the UK (Wiltshire, London, NYorkshire and North Wales) I have moved to Ireland and have been living in Cork for 2 years now. I’m months away from citizenship as well!

Anonymous

I’m from the States — I grew up in a rural area of Pennsylvania, but now I live in the Philadelphia area (have been a city chick for the last 20 years).

Congratulations on your citizenship, Quinny!

quinnykins
    Participant

Thanks @nwolverton – My dad finally got his Irish passport (he is actually Irish) meaning I can now lay claim to my heritage as he’s recognised by the government as being Irish (taken him long enough…!)

Jean Lauzier

East Texas for me. We (military wife so hubby and I) have traveled from Florida to Guam to Texas to Missouri and finally retired back in Texas.

Sherry Foley
    Participant

I’m originally from Springfield, Missouri, but now reside in Kansas City, Missouri.

xaenyth
    Participant

nwolverton—I live in small town Pennsylvania. Oh the fun. 😉
    Originally, I’m from South Jersey.

Jean Lauzier

Sherry,

We were stationed at Whiteman AFB in Knob Noster Mo for 5 years. We lived in Sedalia though. I really loved Mo. weather. All 4 seasons…

Allison Merritt
    Participant

I’m from SW Missouri, halfway between Branson and Springfield.

mfstrnad
    Participant

I was a military brat and now I’m a military spouse. I graduated high school in East Texas. I’ve been living in Montana for the last nine years.

Dawn
    Participant

Born in Guam (Dad was in AF), raised in Morrisville, MO (Springfield area), and now living in Lincoln, NE with my husband 🙂

Dawn
    Participant

@Jean, my brother was stationed there until recently. 🙂

Kenra Daniels
    Participant

Born in a *tiny*, very rural town in northeastern Kentucky, in the foothills of the Appalachians. Went to college nearby and met Hubby, who was in the Army, stationed on Fort Knox. We married 6 weeks later and a few months later moved to Baumholder, West Germany, then back to Fort Knox as the Berlin wall came down, and just before Desert Storm, then 18m later to Schweinfurt, Germany. Four years later, he retired out, and we came back to my hometown, which is still *tiny* – largest town in the county and we have *one* stoplight. 🙂

Cathy Franklin
    Participant

I was born in California, moved to North Mississippi in 1968, after getting married, we moved around quite a lot and lived in Florida, Alabama, Louisiana and south Mississippi. But now we call Arizona home. We live in a very small place close to the New Mexico border called Duncan. We don’t even have a stop light, only one gas station. But we like it, it’s a throwback to the old west, horses and all. I guess I should be writing westerns, LOL

sharone
    Participant

I live in Rutledge, Tennessee, which is a small farming community. I grew up in Corryton, Tennessee, which is a small community a few miles outside of Knoxville, Tennessee. Glad to meet everyone.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.