Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / What are you working on this week?

What are you working on this week?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / What are you working on this week?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jean Lauzier

Okay ladies…

Why not share what you are working on this week with us. I’ll be working on a romance for the most part. However, there is a dead body lurking. I may have to switch back and forth. 🙂

Hermina Vass
    Participant

Regarding short stories I’m currently working on a story (with 2 awesome guy) in three interleaved parts. Each of us writes a thread in a different style and PoV. It’ll probably reach 10 000 words. Which would be a novelette. Does it count? 😀

Dawn
    Participant

I’m working on too many things at once, but I don’t think any of them are short stories. I do have these two scifi ideas that keep popping in and out of my head, but I’m not good at scifi so I don’t know if I’ll be able to write them… *grumbles something about stupid creative dreams*

Jean Lauzier

Dawn…

Make a note of the ideas and let ’em simmer for a while. You never can tell when you might be ready to try something new. I LOVE playing in different genres.

Dawn
    Participant

Lol they’ve been simmering for at least a year. I tried writing the first one, but it didn’t really get anywhere. The second one is too complex… and that’s only the world. The other stuff might be easy. Honestly, if I was any good at drawing, I’d just make the second dream into a painting or something.

justcassie
    Participant

I am currently working on revising a couple of stories for submission (both urban fantasy), and letting an idea evolve for a new short story as well (science fiction I think!).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.