Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Where do you write? What does your writing space look like?

Where do you write? What does your writing space look like?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Where do you write? What does your writing space look like?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

laura
    Keymaster

pamela
    Participant

My ideal writing space would be in a solarium overlooking a vast area, say, an ocean, a mountain top, a lake, or fields. An overwhelming feeling of “smallness” makes my words and thoughts on paper appear huge.
    For today, my ideal writing space is my oak table in the middle of the kitchen!

laura
    Keymaster

Oh gosh @pamela, that sounds wonderful!!!! I’m a huge mountain fan. Add a lake in and I’m in paradise…

stephonavich
    Participant

If I could post a picture I could show you my writing space. Inside I’m on my springy soft blanket covered couch. To my right is a cathedral sized window overlooking the acre backyard that I can’t see too well due to the two Carnelian bushes framing the six foot by six foot window. It’s a mild winter day and the bushes are blooming with pink, red and white tipped flowers.
    When it’s sunny you can find me writing under the magnolia tree as I sit on cushions and blankets on the stone bench. Two tiki torches, filled with a citronella to keep bugs away, burn next to the two fawn stone statues that compliment the bench with no back. I have my front yard as scenery with my metal folding table, two cars and a garage to break-up the scenery. I love it there the best and I even have internet access out there! Only thing is I have to set it up but the ritual is worth it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.