Writeoncon

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Melissa Hurst
    Participant

Hey ladies! Are any of you planning to participate in the forums at Writeoncon?

Chiaki
    Participant

Hi Melissa! I’ve never heard of WriteOnCon before, but it sounds interesting. I think I might participate, but I don’t really know all the details. Is it a live thing? Or can you access the stuff going on at anytime? How does it work? Sorry for bombarding you with all these questions 😛

Melissa Hurst
    Participant

Chiaki – Every hour the moderators post either an article or a vlog from a variety of published authors, agents, and editors. Lots of great information. You can just go to the website and access the information whenever you want to. Also, they have a forum set up where you can post your query letter and some writing samples (for the first 250 words and I think the first 5 pages for critique). They’re also having a ninja agent program this year. All of the info is posted on the main page of the website.

Juliana Haygert
    Participant

I’ve already signed up for it. Let’s see how much I can participate …

Tracy Rohlfing
    Participant

I’ve signed up as well. I’m going to try to follow live as well as I can but I’ll be at work on Wed when it starts. Their site said they’re trying to save most of the interactive forums for the evenings when people are more available.

I’ve been reading up on a lot of their forums/blogs from last year.

Chiaki
    Participant

Melissa- Thanks! That cleared things up =) It sounds like fun!

Laura Ann Swanson
    Participant

Ninja agents? Sweet. 😀

I tried to follow it last year, but it moved too fast for me and my brain wheezed “infodump” and died. lol

Becci
    Participant

I now have to go investigate this…

Laurie Treacy
    Participant

I participated last year when I could. Very informative. Will try again this year.

Ladonna
    Participant

I’m going to try it this year.

Heather L Reid
    Participant

I’ve signed up as well. Really looking forward to it. Maybe I’ll see some of you at the live events.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.